When twin brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott teamed up to start flipping, selling, and customizing homes as the “Property Brothers,” the series became a massive hit among HGTV viewers and spawned a media and home renovation empire. However, even some diehard fans were surprised to find out that the twins actually have a third brother, J.D. Scott, who frequently appeared on the spin-off series “Brother vs. Brother.” But wait, as they say on infomercials, there’s more! How can we forget about the fourth Scott sibling?
That’s right! Due to an exhaustive review of birth records and psychiatric hospital documents recently found in an auctioned storage locker, we can learn all about Drew, Jonathan, and J.D.’s elusive elder brother, Gorp Scott!
Here are a few fun facts every Property Brothers fan will want to know about Gorp:
- Height: 6’ 4” (unhunched)!
- Lives in the cellar of the Property Brothers’ Las Vegas mansion!
- Favorite snack? Drywall from Drew and Jonathan’s renovation projects! (And don’t try to give him some other drywall, Gorp knows the difference!)
- Communicates by shrieking, wheezing, and soiling himself!
- Can’t tell time!
- Younger brother Jonathan jokes that Gorp “doesn’t have a face for television,” which is technically true since Gorp lacks what could be medically defined as a face!
- When a house on Property Brothers doesn’t have enough structural issues to make for compelling TV, Drew and Jonathan lock Gorp inside overnight, toss in a bucket of live crickets (his other favorite food), and have him “really let loose on the place!”
- Hasn’t been allowed to interact with J.D. Scott ever since “the incident!”
- As the eldest Scott son, Gorp stands to inherit the Scott family fortune rumored to be in the tens of billions of dollars, which would only be passed down to the other three siblings if he dies of natural causes — otherwise it’s all donated to charity! That’s why nobody can put Gorp out of his misery!
- Is Canadian!